HP Competition – Lead Info Sheet
- Date: May 4&5, 2023
- Venue: Richmond Olympic Oval, 6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC V7C 0A2
- Recommended Accommodation: Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport, 7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3
- Discipline: Lead
- Cost: $125
- Technical Delegate – TBA
- Jury President – Paul Hughes
- CEC Judge – Paul Hughes
- Route Setters – TBA
- Additional Route Setters – TBA
FORMAT AND SCHEDULE
The HP Competition formats and schedules detailed below have been created with the following event objectives in mind:
- To allow for evaluation of athlete readiness relative to the demands at the IFSC World Cup Level.
- 2 routes – 1 = IFSC on-site format, 1 = IFSC flash format
- Wednesday, May 3rd
- 7:00pm – Technical Meeting
- Thursday, May 4th
- 8:00 am – Open Isolation
- 10:00 am – route 1
- 2:00 pm – route 2
- Friday, May 5th
- 9:00 am – de-brief session with coaches and routesetters. Opportunity to re-climb routes.
- This session is not part of scoring or event rankings
- We are happy to welcome all coaches/team officials to this event. To access the field of play including isolation, coaches must be registered and screened with CEC.
- To address capacity limitations, only 1 support person per athlete will be allowed in isolation.
- Coaches must Register through this Google Form:
Official Hotel: Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
Location: 7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3